100% pure Natural Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder 50:1
Extracts of ginkgo leaves contain flavonoid glycosides and terpenoids and have been used
pharmaceutically. These extracts are shown to exhibit reversible, nonselective monoamine oxidase
inhibition, as well as inhibition of reuptake at the serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine transporters,
with all but the norepinephrine reuptake inhibition fading in chronic exposure Ginkgo extract has in
addition been found to act as a selective 5-HT1A receptor agonist in vivo Ginkgo supplements are
usually taken in the range of 40–200 mg per day. In 2010, a meta-analysis of clinical trials has shown
Ginkgo to be moderately effective in improving cognition in dementia patients.
1. Improvement of hypoxic tolerance in cerebral tissue.
2. Reduction of retinal edema and lesions.
3. Increased memory performance and learning capacity.
4. Improvement of microcirculation.
5. Improvement of the blood rheological properties.
6. Inactivation of toxic oxygen radicals.
7. Neuroprotective effect.