Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board combines and improves the assets solution of the RAMPS 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 board on a fantastic single board. Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board is an optimal 3D printer controller solution for your Reprap 3D printer.
- Integrate 2560 and ramps1.4 in a board, to solve the complicated interfaces and broken problem of Ramps1.4 combination.
- Replaceable motor driver, support 4988 driver and 8825 driver.
- Circuit board using high-quality 4-layer board, and specially dealing with thermal optimization; ramps is a 2-layer board.
- Using high-quality MOSFET tube, with better heat dissipation.
- Using a dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input, to solve the problem of Ramps voltage converted into chip heating.
- To accept 24V input, hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same system power, effectively solve the heating problem of hot bed MOS tube.
- Firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, and its configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4, which can directly replace Ramps1.4.
- Can directly connect to Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD control board and 12864 LCD control board.
- Set aside the motor pulse and direction output port, convenient to facilitate external high current to connect external high current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
- Reserve the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface.
- This board is an upgrade part of the MKS Gen V1.2 board, improving the performance of power protection and USB communication stabilit
Arduino IDE Download
Firmware, Driver Software, Testing G-Code and Mask Printing Model Download