USD 10.00/pieceUSD 27.00/pieceUSD 36.00/pieceUSD 20.00/pieceUSD 90.00/piece
The strip in video is WS2812B RGBW.
(1). One port drives maximum 2048 pixels.
(2). SD card supports FAT32 and FAT16 format.
(3). Five working modes.
(4). Switch files, adjust speed and choose loop playback or single playback by four buttons.
2. Product Display
3. Supported Driver Chips LPD6803, LPD8806, LPD1882, LPD1889, LPD6812, LPD1883, LPD1886, DMX512, HDMX, APA102, MY9221, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, UCS8904, WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, TM1829, TA9912, TM1913, TM1914, TM1926, TM1814, INK1003, LX1003, LX2003, LX2006, TLS3001, P9813, P9816, SM16711, SM16716, LD151x, LD153x, MBI6021, MBI6023, MBI6024 and so on. Note: H801SB supports more than the chips listed above(some chips have the same sequence diagram, for example UCS2903 has the same sequence diagram with UCS1903, H801SB supports them all).
4. SD Card Control Mode Workflow
Step 1. Program with LED Build
LED Build download: LED Build Tutorial Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gzqyV6hfOgUnFjeG9EM3VRZjA Place Pixels Light Setting Note: lots of chips share one option Animation Make Step 2. Output Controller Data For more details of software, please refer to the video i post above. Step 3. Connect strip to controller (the following is just for example) Test File Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gzqyV6hfOgTkRHRTR2dGswT0U (one port 200 pixels, for WS2812 and other single line chips) Button operation and indicator lights status Power controller on. With SD card inserted, green light is on and keeps still, red light is flashing. Without SD card, green and red light are on and all keep still.
5. Internal Control Mode Workflow
Step 1. Make file needed for this mode in LED Build
Step 2. Insert SD card, power controller on then off, take out SD card, repower controller
Step 3. Connect your strip (chip type should be the same with what you choose in step 1) to controller
There are 18 animations built-in, use four buttons to control them.
6. Connected to DMX Console
(1). In this mode, H801SB only supports the following chips
LPD6803, LPD8806, LPD1882, LPD1889, LPD1883, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, WS2801, WS2811, WS2812, TM1803, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, TM1913, TM1914, TM1926, TM1814, INK1003, LX1003, LX2003, LX2006, TLS3001, P9813, P9816, SM16711.
(2). Before power-on, you should insert SD card with DAT file, in which includes pixels mapping, chip type, clock rate(all set in LED Build).
7. Multiple H806SBs work in synchrony for a big project
8. Set address for DMX512 chips
(1). In this mode SD card is not necessary.
(2). Press “LOOP/SINGLE” + “SPEED+”, then loose them all, lights will turn white then green, which means address is successful.
(3). Only after lights are repowered is address updated.
(4). H801SB can address for maximum 1024 pixels.
9. Technical Support
You can send me message on AliExpress or add my skype: qishu_2014