K212 Fingerprint Control Board
1. Interface usage
P1 Power supply, Input voltage: DC8–30V Input current: 0.3A
P2 Relay output
P3 Active Signal of open door Voltage DC12V(Input)
P4 Fingerprint module(Input)
P6 Button for opening door, closing signal(Input)
Adjustable resistance: Setting closing time for relay
Switch: Setting operating time for relay;
Position 1: Setting relay closing time from 2s to 9s, setted by adjustable resistance;
Position 2: 0.5s for closing time of relay
2. Technical parameters
Power supply: DC8–30V, Stand-by mode current:40mA,
Fingerprint capacity: 200
Interface output of motor: ±DC5V,300mA
Interface output of relay: 3A
1. System on working state, indicator light(LED) flash slowly.
2. Press SET button, system in register state and indicator light flash fastly.
3. Fingerprint can be registered continuously when system in register state; if no need for adding fingerprint more, exit after waiting 5 seconds or by press SET button;
4. When back to factory default, press RESET button until hear“Di”, release the button, hearing “Di” long beep means operation successful;
5. Fingerprint verified or the button for opening door closed, the relay actuated and keep 0.5 seconds in closing state (when in position 2 for toggle switch) or can be setted from 2s to 9s (when in position 1 for toggle switch, setting time by adjustable resistance);Motor interface output DC5V and keep 0.5 seconds; stop 5 seconds, then minus voltage outputted and keep 0.5 seconds.
If need mounting bracket of K202 control board,please click here
K212 and R303 fingerprint module